Customer Success Coordinator
Location: Oakland, CA Department: Advertising Sales
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry-Mid Level
Are you interested in helping companies and cities become more sustainable? Do you want to learn how leading organizations are using technology to produce clean energy, make buildings and transportation more efficient, and reduce carbon emissions and waste? Do you want to use your excellent communication and organizational skills for social good? Are you organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities? Do you like engaging with people and have a passion for the work that you do? Then you could be GreenBiz Group’s next Customer Success Coordinator.
As our Customer Success Coordinator you will:
- Serve as main point of contact to customers post-sale to ensure successful execution of event, online, content and research sponsorships and advertising opportunities.
- Manage the production and delivery of sponsor deliverables at events:
- Manage relationships with sponsors to ensure successful event participation and delivery of benefits
- Create and maintain online Sponsor Resource Center and communications
- Order exhibit material, including furniture, power, AV items and signage
- Coordinate with venue contacts and relevant event vendors
- Oversee additional deliverables including website, signage, advertisements, and other custom event benefits
- Manage special events including private lunches, dinners and receptions
- Work with marketing team to support sponsor co-marketing outreach
- Support building out the Interconnect exhibit hall and microgrid
- Execute post-event contract deliverables
Manage the production and delivery of digital advertising and online sponsorship opportunities, including sponsored content, lead generation programs, research projects and online advertising campaigns:
- Manage all project timelines, deadlines, deliverables and stakeholders
- Collaborate with sponsors, internal teams and freelance writers to develop and publish sponsored content
- Work closely with editorial and content team to create weekly newsletter shells and schedule corresponding ads
- Provide follow-up reports and leads
- Leverage additional systems and technology platforms including internal web content management system, DoubleClick for Publishers, Marketo, Google Analytics, CVENT as needed
- Create and analyze reports for all campaigns to ensure 100% delivery and best performance
Other sales and marketing support responsibilities as necessary
- Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, tech-savvy and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You love working with clients to understand their goals and consistently meet or exceed them
- You are creative, well-organized, able to balance multiple, competing priorities effectively
- You take direction well from multiple people and are a team player
- You are a resourceful, proactive self-starter who is eager to learn and get stuff done while going the extra mile to optimize processes and systems
- You have a collaborative work style and the ability to take direction or work independently as the situation requires
- Customer service and/or event operations experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo, web CMS systems and DoubleClick for Publishers a plus
- BA or equivalent preferred
GreenBiz offers full health and dental benefits, retirement savings options and a culture that is collaborative, hardworking and fun.
We are located in downtown Oakland, next to BART and AC Transit transportation lines, Frank Ogawa Plaza and tons of great food options!
Position is currently open and we are looking to fill as soon as possible.
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis until the position is filled.